CareerPaths Online receives no funding to support our campaign to promote Equality and Diversity in Apprenticeships. We depend on sponsorship to organise our events and assist unemployed young people to gain employability skills through our vocational training and mentoring programmes. In 2016, CareerPaths Online wants to enable black and ethnic minority young people to stand a better chance of getting an apprenticeship by promoting equality and diversity in apprenticeships and increasing access to apprenticeships for those young people. If you would like to support us with our Equality and Diversity campaign to increase access in apprenticeships for black and ethnic minority young people, please consider our sponsorship opportunities available to companies and organisations that share our vision.
- To present Equality and Diversity awards at the conference.
- To include company equality and diversity message (maximum 140 words), logo and contact details on publicity material online.
- To present a Category Award at the event.
- Your company logo to appear in the delegate pack brochure.
- Your company logo to appear on sponsor banners displayed on the wall where keynote speakers are delivering their speeches.
- Logo and acknowledgement of sponsorship on our video covering the event day, including a two minute interview about why your company sees Equality and Diversity as imperative when recruiting apprentices. For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org